What Ofsted Said
- Children show real enthusiasm for learning. For instance, they concentrate well and are confident to try new things. Children make
- The staff builds strong relationships with parents. For example, parentsregularly contribute information about their children’s learning and development.
- Staff act as good role models; for example, they teach children to respect each other and play cooperatively.
- Staff support children with special educational needs and those with English as an additional language well to make good progress.
- Children receive positive emotional support and quickly buil dattachments with their key person.
- Children learn in a calm, interesting and stimulating environment. They have many opportunities to develop their independence
MONDAY 09.15 – 12.15
TUESDAY 09.15 – 12.15
WEDNESDAY 09.15 – 12.15
THURSDAY 09.15 – 12.15
FRIDAY 09.15 – 12.15
MONDAY 12.15 – 1500
TUESDAY 12.15 – 1500
Laura Ramage B.A (hons) Level 4 Early Years Educator studying for her EYTS
Sarah Smith Level 2 Early Years Educator
Sarah Tristem completing her Level 2 Early years Educator